Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 April 2014

These articles and blogs are certainly sufficient for me personally for a day

I used to get such funny comments on my blog before I went and stupidly linked my blog to Google+. I can't decide if it was a good thing or not. People who used to comment, now don't because they have to have a Google+ account to do so. It's really a blackmail system by Google which they first introduced in a very confusing way on YouTube. I think now I have gone and done it, there's no way back, except to move to WordPress. I'm toying with that idea.

I have become part of the Google blackmail system. And the silly comments still come anyway.

Yesterday I got this.


p#####  #######t shared your blog post on Google+
These articles and blogs are certainly sufficient for me personally for a day.
http://www.#########.com/#######.html

Now, it's seemingly innocuous, but I have hooted with laughter at the implications!  I ABSOLUTELY AGREE!

These articles and blogs are certainly sufficient for me personally for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment