Search This Blog

Saturday 2 February 2013

Oo oo - found my stash - should I roll myself one?

We are wanting to sell our house and downsize. We have LOADS of stuff in our attic - some boxes from the last move seven years ago, which I haven't unpacked yet. So I am sorting and chucking out. If you haven't used something for seven years - is it important in your life? We sold the family treasures years ago to buy our first house in the UK. No family treasures up there - just junk.

Also up there are all the "households" of our children, moving into and out of various flats, husbands and education facilities. I am chucking everything out - unless they rock up at our place and take it away asap.

But - the find of the day was my stash of Cutters Choice rolling tobacco, filters, papers and a rolling machine I didn't like very much. I haven't looked at it since November 2011.  It's all in great condition - baccy is moist and smells divine.

Now the question is - should I roll myself one?

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Go directly to trash bin now, do not stop for vape, do not stop to answer tele. Do not smell or touch said items. Report back on success of mission!

    ReplyDelete