Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Submit your questions to Hon Lik

I got an email from Blu. I point out Blu is a product of the hated Big Tobacco. I find it SO astonishing how any Big Tobacco company making e cigs gets pilloried by vapers saying silly things like "I don't want anything to do with Big Tobacco." and such like, when they were their customers for all their smoking years. I feel no animosity towards them. Promoting vaping is a good thing, however it happens.

I smoked Big Tobacco's Rothmans - and loved them.  It was only when I arrived in England twenty years ago, that I realised that Rothmans in the UK, were terrible compared to a proper cigarette that I used in Africa. This was not the fault of Big Tobacco, but the fault of Tobacco Control screaming for low nicotine cigarettes. In England, my Rothman's were completely non satisfying and they burnt down so quickly, I often smoked two to get any pleasure from them.

A good old fashioned cigarette, without interference, was a very satisfying experience.

"Lite" cigarettes are killing machines - its the SMOKE that harms, not the nicotine. Tobacco Control are still demanding low nicotine cigarettes in the European Union, which shows how daft the whole thing is. They have already re-sculpted society to brainwashed robots that repeat their creed and believe implicitly every guestimate and twististic that they produce.

Their machinations are quite as vile as any Big Tobacco thought up.

So I wrote a blog called Big Tobacco, friend or foe to vapers?  My rating dropped immediately!

Big Tobacco are making e cigs - so they have an unfair advantage over small manufacturers? Yes. Big Tobacco are trying to keep up with the new technology that might threaten their cigarette sales? Yes. Big Tobacco are plotting with Tobacco Control and Big Pharma to stop the growth of vaping to keep selling Tobacco which is profitable to them all. I don't know about that. But Tobacco Control and Big Pharma are definately in cahoots! How evil is that?

So, if you are still reading this! I got a letter from Blu

Hi Liz,
My name is Sean and I work for blu. I am contacting you today with an exciting opportunity for you and your readers.
blu will be holding an exclusive Q&A Session with Hon Lik, the inventor of the technology behind nearly all modern e-cigarettes and vapes. But there's a twist! We at blu reckon the Vaping Community has some burning questions they want to ask Hon Lik, so we're giving you the chance to ask them.
If you would like to submit a question visit the Hon Lik Interview page<https://www.blu.com/en/GB/hon-lik-interview-2016/hon-lik-interview-2016.html>, fill in your details along with your question, and hit submit.
We'll get in touch with anyone whose question is asked, and even if it isn't, we will let you know when the interview is ready so you can share it with your readers.
Questions should be submitted by 14th June.
many thanks
 I have a question to Hon Lik. And it is this - "Do you still approve of Tobacco Control, given that they are turning out to be vapers' worst enemies?"

Please feel free to submit your own questions.....

No comments:

Post a Comment