Search This Blog

Wednesday, 5 March 2014

For beginners - with love.

Two years ago, I was making vaping videos "for beginners" - but they don't apply any more. So when someone asked me to tell their friend about vaping, I couldn't find a single sensible video that I had made in the past that actually reflected NOW. It shows you how technology has changed.  It shows me how very, very unenlightened our rulers in the EU are, how ignorant, how arrogant. We need to preserve vaping as we have experienced it to be the most efficient for smokers to make the switch. So, if you are thinking about vaping, are a smoker, a relative of either, already a vaper, or just an enlightened person, please support The European Free Vaping Initiative (EFVI) here  -
And if you are a beginner, this video is for you, with love.