Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Vapefest UK on Saturday



I am looking forward to the Vapefest UK. There are so many different types of devices on the market now, I have lost the plot. It will be good to see what is avaliable here in the UK  and spend some money or get something for free! I am bringing down some vapingpoints that I commissioned Fulgorine to make. Mine are so useful I want to share them with others.  The single vapingpoints are £1:50 and the doubles are £2:00. I have them all over my house. I am not a vendor but I am hoping someone will pop a few on their table for me. Or I might have to flash them from under my jacket in the carpark!

How amazing is the vaping community. When we were smokers did any of us get together for a"smokefest".





No comments:

Post a Comment