Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Vaping is just "switching brands" - keep going

I just read a post on a forum, by someone wanting to ditch vaping and go back to smoking. When you change over to vaping, it takes a while to be satisfied by it. I found I still craved analogues in the beginning, so I vaped AND smoked. Eventually I tried to vape more and smoke less. My body got rid of the incessant call to get its "fix" of all the 4000 other chemicals in a lungful of smoke that it was used to.

Nicotine is NOT the only chemical smokers crave - a fact almost ignored by researchers. So, yes, in the beginning, vaping might not be totally satisfying. But it will be if you realise all you are doing is switching "brands".

You are just switching brands - that's all.

And as a smoker you KNOW that switching brands never feels just right in the beginning. It's never the same as your favourite.

Vaping is the same - takes a little while to become your favourite - vaping is a "brand" that is better for you, cleaner, cheaper and much more fun than smoking.

Persevere!


1 comment:

  1. "Switching brands" is a great way to look at it, and explain it.

    I'm new - 5 weeks! - and really enjoying my vape, and enjoying not smoking.

    Mostly I just wanted to drop by and tell you that I was just pointed to your videos via reddit, and that I enjoyed them. Don't stop!

    ReplyDelete