Search This Blog

Saturday 13 July 2013

"E-cigs save lives" - Whaaat? Beauty and the Idiot!

Oh dear - there is a WEBSITE called E-cigs save lives! 


I didn't know - it has EVERYTHING you need to spread the word and solves my confusion as to where to get my bumper sticker.

Furthermore, it's well worth visiting just to see the wonderful Mod on the home page. It evoked such emotion in me - Blade Runner, Star Wars, Spaceship Future - a work of art - beautiful. Check it out.

So I need to apologise for being an idiot! My blog yesterday was about the slogan meaning more to vapoteurs than to the public. It was not about the website. I didn't know about it. Ignorance is unforgivable. I'm a VAPER for Gods sake!

Visit the website - sign the petition, donate, order your bumper sticker, get flyers, read, share and spread the word! It's ALL there - everything you need.

Good stuff!

Lovely.





4 comments:

  1. Easy mistake to make but the stickers/phrase will hopefully make some hit Google.
    We're all human Liz. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I should have done my homework! Maybe the phrase will go viral? I'll be watching. Who made the Mod?

      Delete
    2. Not sure of the maker but if you Google 'steampunk ecig mods' quite a few will turn up. :)

      Delete
  2. It is kinda viral- among the vaping community. It's an antithesis to the usual 'Smoking Kills.'

    ReplyDelete