Search This Blog

Friday 28 September 2012

Thank you Vapers

This blog is about vaping -  happy clapping celebrating vaping and defending vaping from persecution too.

Here are some statistics on my blog.

This is my 101st post. My 100th post "Do vapers know this?" had a lot of reads. But the one of all time was "Incandescent - shame on you Facebook!"

The USA reads my blog more than anywhere else.

United States
1886
United Kingdom
991
Russia
220
Canada
123
Germany
82
Australia
43
Poland
30
China
27
Philippines
17
Brazil
13

Thank you all those who have read my posts!

I have 13 followers - thank you lovely followers!

I follow 27 other people's blogs. There are many more I'd like to follow but I already have information overload. These 27 are people who are working daily to spread the word on the Internet that NO! things as they are, are NOT all right. They are using their right to free speech. The ones who are regular, chiseling away at those things they see as injustices, have my great admiration. It takes focus and discipline to do that. Thank you for wielding, on my behalf, my right to free speech.

You say it so well!



No comments:

Post a Comment