Search This Blog

Friday 4 January 2013

Vaping is a real comfort!

I spent all of December eating anything that passed my face. I ate boxes of sweets, chocolate Father Christmases, Christmas pudding, custard, liquer chocolates, trifles, puddings, cake, roast potatoes, crisps, crisps and more crisps. And mince pies by the trillions.

Well, that last sentence is exaggeration. But for a month I fed myself poison.

Today I feel absolutely terrible for not eating the above. I am having withdrawal symptoms. I am getting back on my paleo eating regime.

I know this will only last a few days  or a week. It just shows how sugar and carbohydrates affect my body. And I am looking forward to the surge of energy and optimism that should come over me soon as a result of not having any.

Thank god for vaping - it has been a real comfort in my misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment