Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 November 2012

These are a few of my favourite things

There are sometimes in my life that are better than others...here are a few of my favourite things.

Lying in bed all snuggly warm, drinking my morning cup of coffee and vaping with the pets on my bed for company.

Vaping Absinth.

Making a video in one take.

A sunny day.

Family celebrations.

Receiving vape mail both from the postman, or in my email.

The first draw on a new attie.

Village fetes and fairs.

A sunny day.

Enjoying my dog doing tricks.

Snow that doesn't cut us off for too long.

Ainsley Harriot Thai chicken Soup.

Coming into a warm, cosy house on a cold, wet, rainy day.

A sunny day.

Benny Goodman.

The innocent charm of my latest grandchild.

My husband arriving home.


Guests arriving and guests leaving.

Candlelight.

Spring flowers.

 A sunny day.

Feeling self respect for not over-spending on vaping.

Feeling self respect for not smoking.


Chocolate.

Watching TV with my husband.
 
A feeling of achievement. 

A sunny day.

Our dog telling us it's time for bed - very funny.

Looking forward to going to bed.

Snuggling down under the duvet with a hot water bottle and bed socks and a husband.

Imagining the possibility, sometime in the future, of a sunny day!











No comments:

Post a Comment