Search This Blog

Saturday 9 June 2012

JACtanks

At last I have a CE4+ so that I can compare JACVapour's tanks with them. There is no doubt that the two are not the same.  The JACtank is at least a centimeter shorter and, for me, size matters! On a dog walk or gardening, the best setup I have is the 650 Vgo Automatic with a JACtank on it. It's short, it doesn't poke me in the-you-know-what when I'm bending down to pot a perennial, nor when I climb over a style. Also, it has no button, so I don't have to realise I forgot to switch the battery off before I put it in my pocket when I hear it sizzling there. One of the most annoying experiences is to hear the sizzle whilst you are performing some exotic physical feat.

I haven't yet filled my CE4+ with my newly mixed e liquids which are deeelicious - but I filled my JACtank with JACVapour's "coffee" - nice good straight coffee. How easy to have a coffeebreak out in the good old fresh air when it's not actually raining!

You can't do that smoking a rolly.

1 comment:

  1. Well my CE4 is my fave, depending on what one you have, consistent huge hit, holds a good amount of juice, easy and quick to fill and comes with a nice mouthpiece!

    I spent last night doing a paranormal investigation at a Jacobean mansion and could vape inside during breaks, I then went on to a night club until 7am... and myself and friends, friends I hadnt even known were vapers... all sat together round a table in the bar area vaping, totally unquestioned and unchallenged, having little turns o each others devices and comapring notes!... now you can;t do THAT with a rolly either! xxx

    ReplyDelete