Search This Blog

Thursday 5 July 2012

Bitching and moaning

I just can't get the hang of my new video editing software - it hangs and bumps constantly - or even freezes completely. I have even set it on compatibility with Windows 2000 - but no joy. It's running on XP because my laptop jumped off the arm of the sofa and killed itself recently. It's been in intensive care and is evidently risen from the dead. It's coming home this afternoon I believe.

If it can take my camera software editor, I'll try it in preference to Windows 7 movie maker. I cannot understand why Microsoft always fixes thing that ain't broke! For absolute simplicity, you can't beat XP movie maker.

I'm interested to see Windows 8......so I can bitch and moan about that too...

Feels good.


1 comment:

  1. aww Liz, you do make me chuckle! I can feel your frustration and can fully sympathise... x
    Good luck with the zombie laptop, I hope you can get it to do as it's told!

    ReplyDelete