Search This Blog

Monday, 24 December 2012

Thank you to everyone who helped me become a vaper

I had the most stunning year in 2012! I did not smoke a single cigarette - and even more miraculously, I did not crave one!

I met new people in the flesh and over the Internet who have supported me as a vaper by just "being there". Strangers on forums have answered my questions, and introduced me to new ideas about vaping, health and life.

I have really enjoyed 2012.

Thank you to all of you who have helped and supported me - and to all those people - strangers really - who have made comments on my blogs and videos and talked to me on Facebook and Twitter. It's been a ball! I'm looking forward to 2013.

I wish everyone a Happy Festive Season and Happy New Year. Good vaping everyone - and thanks.

Liz